What is Truth and Trust Online?
The mission of the first conference on Truth and Trust Online (TTO) is to bring together people working on automated approaches to augment manual efforts on improving the truthfulness and trustworthiness of online communications.
Truth and Trust Online is organised as a unique collaboration between practitioners, technologists, academics and platforms. This year’s conference will be taking place on October 4th and 5th 2019 at BMA House in London.
Technical and other experts from around the world will share, discuss, and collaborate on useful technical innovations, because while trustworthy online spaces benefit everyone, untrustworthy content and behaviour can divide, confuse, and cause real harm.
Discount “early bird” registration ends on Thursday 15th August.
- Michael Golebiewski, Bing/Microsoft
- Judy King, Director of Innovation at BBC Monitoring
- Abigail Lebhrect, Principal Data Scientist, Mumsnet
- Sharon Ly, Engineering Manager, Twitter
- Will Moy, Full Fact
- Lee Mwiti, Chief Editor, Africa Check
- Preslav Nakov, Principal Scientist, Qatar Computing Research Institute
- Jerome Pesenti, VP of AI, Facebook
- Justine Roberts, CEO Mumsnet
- Kate Starbird, Assistant Professor, University of Washington
- Rebekah Tromble, Assistant Professor, University of Leiden